At Daystar Chapel, our intent is to express the love of Christ through our zeal for the gospel of truth and our service to our community. Daystar is a Christian community that offers hope and help to all regardless of their backgrounds. From the word of God to the work we do, Daystar is out to bring desired change to Fort McMurray with the goal of making it a model city in Canada.
Daystar Chapel is a parish of RCCG founded in Fort McMurray June 2007.
RCCG is one of the fastest growing churches in the world today. It is currently in 185 countries with over 25,000 parishes across 7 continents. In North America, RCCG has over 1,000 parishes (June 2017) out of which 170 of them are in Canada.
We are passionate about you and our quest is to make a difference in the lives of the people we come into contact with.
Our Facility – Pavilion of Glory
- Our facility, the Pavilion of Glory Centre is located on a 3-acre property purchased in December 2015
- The building was dedicated on June 11, 2017 by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God [RCCG], Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye
- Phase 1 consists of a spacious foyer, a500-seater theatre style sanctuary, classrooms for children, and two offices
The RCCG Mission
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
- To make heaven.
- To take as many people with us.
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.