We are inspired and guided daily by The Bible, the irrefutable word of God. We accept Jesus Christ as the foundation of our faith and we believe that through His death on the cross, He paved the way for the salvation of all sinners (Romans 3:23).
We profess and confess His Lordship and leadership in our services while teaching all to be under His guidance through the Holy Spirit at all times.
- In the Divine inspiration of the Bible and as the infallible Word of God.
- That Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and coming return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- That Man was created in the image of God and He created them male and female.
- That Perfection is a spiritual growth for those who have been sanctified and consecrated unto God.
- In Water baptism by immersion as Jesus commanded.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost for all believers who are living sanctified lives and that it is evidenced by the speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterances.
- In the Lord’s supper (Holy Communion), practiced to remember His death until He returns.
- In Divine Healing of sickness for all believers.
- In the second coming of Jesus and the Rapture of the church.
- That Tribulation will occur between Christ’s second coming for his bride and His return in Judgment.
- In the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth.
- In the Great White Throne Judgment as the final judgment when all the wicked will stand before God.
- That new heaven and new earth will replace the current heaven and earth.
- In Eternal heaven and Eternal hell as literal places of final destiny.
- In Restitution where stolen goods are returned to their rightful owners.