https://daystarchapel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo-01-1.png 0 0 admin https://daystarchapel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo-01-1.png admin2020-04-12 18:09:122020-04-18 19:59:06Plague or Passover - April 12, 2020
Plague or Passover – April 12, 2020
Watch recorded sermon on Facebook
Preached by PLB
Romans 8:35 – 39
- All we are hearing in the media are the negatives. Deaths vs. Recoveries
- God will never change. Egyptians called it a plague. Children of Israel called it Passover.
- We need a paradigm shift.
- Easter celebrates resurrection.
- Passover celebrates deliverance.
- Cautious Optimism
- Your beliefs create your reality
- John 21: Do you love me more than this?
- What is influencing your behaviour and reaction at this time?
- What is God telling you about the times in which we now live?
- Are you looking and listening? What do you see and hear?
- At this time, we can chose God’s promise or redemption, but how?
- God’s Promise of Redemption
- Exodus 8: 22 – 23 a
- Are you His people? If Jesus were to come today, would you come and reign with Him? Where do you stand with God when His promises are available?
- What should your attitude be to gain the redemptive promise?
- Faith and Trust in God
- Use foolish things of this world to confide the wise
- Hebrews 11:28 – Keep the Passover (change of heart) so your tomorrow shall be okay.
- Worship and Obedience
- Psalm 95:6 “Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneed before the Lord, our Maker!
- Romans 10:9 Because, if you confess with your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
- Exodus 12:27 – 28: “The Lord will spare your house, and the people bowed down and worshipped. It will be well with you.”
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Jeremiah 8:7 – Times and seasons
- Sanitize your heart with the Word of God
- Be convicted by the promise that Jesus has given
- Approach His Throne
- Let us pray.
- Exodus 12:13: And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!