Preached by Deaconess EB
2 Chronicles 20:1 – 9; 14 – 22
* Jehoshaphat was afraid initially. It is okay to be terrified but what do you do next.
* He cried unto God
* He sang and praised God
* The battle is not yours, it belongs to the Lord
* King Jehoshaphat’s praise and prayer led to an ultimate turnaround
* The king exercised faith amidst crises
* Trusting God through prayer and faith can lead to turnaround
* Old way
* New way
4. Case studies
* Jehoshaphat’s victory over his enemy: 2 Chronicles 20:1 – 22 – reminded God that He has done it before and He can do it for you
* Joseph, from a prisoner to a prime minister: Genesis 41:41 – 43
* The man with leprosy: Mark 1:40-44 (He is here to meet your needs and lift you up); Psalm 20 – He will send you help and meet you at your point of need
* Blind Bartimaeus: Mark 10: 46 – 55. Cry for help. Do not settle for where you are
* Valley of dry bones – hopeless situations can be revived Ezekiel 37:10
* The woman with the issue of blood – come to God’s house with expectations Mark 5:25 – 34
5. 5 Steps to Great Turnaround
* Violent Faith: creates a platform for divine attention which leads to supernatural turnaround. Every situation is reversible through faith. Get a book and write it down. Do not share with faith killers. Go back and note when God has done it!
* Aggressive Prayers: Prayer is a divine prescription for every human affliction or unpleasant situation (makes the devil uncomfortable)
* High Praise: High praise is a covenant platform for supernatural turn around
* Engage the Scriptures: Find scripture references that promise the miracle you are believing God for and obey the instructions therein
* Obedience: obedience is the ultimate hallmark of a believer. The evidence of our belief is in our obedience to the injunctions and instructions of God, our Father.
* God is going to loose anything that has been holding you down or holding you back
* Every time you pray and praise God, it is giving God an opportunity to get us ready for our ultimate turnaround.
Are you ready to confuse the enemy? Are you ready for a complete turnaround? Are you ready to get back what the enemy stole from you?